After updated the certificate on the IIS web server today, we found that the web farm replication stopped working. And gave us an error message:
I googled and tried the following two solutions, but neither of them worked for me.
Then I poked around and to my surprise I found the ‘SSL certificate’ that I chose to bind to the site were mysteriously gone!! So I tried to bind it again, it gave me such error this time (which is exactly the same error message that I have seen above). I clicked OK then continue to bind it. After a few trials, the SSL certificate eventually stayed there and the web farm replication back to work as well. Not sure why this happened, I guess it could be a IIS bug. Just want to share it and let you be aware this issue when you renew the SSL certificate, good luck